Meet the Team
Rev. Jason J. McGuire
Stephen P. Hayford, Esq.
Our Doctrinal Position
"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works." (2 Timothy 3:16-17, KJV)
"In [Christ] are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge." (Colossians 2:3, KJV)
- NYFRF believes the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- NYFRF believes in one God, eternally existent in the three persons of the Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- NYFRF believes in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church, and in His future return in power and glory.
- NYFRF believes that human beings are sinful by nature, and each person is condemned because of his sin unless he is born again by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ.
- NYFRF believes in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- NYFRF believes in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.