At New Yorker’s Family Research Foundation, we fight to protect human life, promote strong families, preserve religious liberty and proclaim the biblical concepts of justice and mercy. We believe that there is still good worth fighting for, and an evil to stand against, in this world. However, we can’t do it without you.
- The Bible teaches that human beings are made in the image of God, and that human life is sacred. Accordingly, NYFRF upholds the sanctity of innocent human life, and affirms the inherent dignity and worth of every person.
- NYFRF strongly believes in the restoration of a marriage-affirming culture. We also promote the adoption alternative for children whose parents are unavailable to raise them.
- Our organization supports individual New Yorkers’ rights to practice their faith, to speak about their faith, and to live out their faith without undue government intrusion.
- NYFRF stands for freedom and justice for those who experience oppression. We are grieved that evils such as human trafficking and sex trafficking continue in the land of the free.
- We stand for the bedrock American principle of equality of opportunity; therefore, we support educational choice and faith-based efforts that challenge cycles of public dependency and foster a climate of personal responsibility.
Ultimately, our vision is a state where God is honored, religious freedom flourishes, families thrive and life is cherished. There is good worth fighting for in this world, but we can’t do it alone. Please consider a donation to help advance this future for our state.
Tax-deductible donations can be made online or mailed to: NYFRF, PO Box 131, Spencerport, NY 14559.
Thank you for your prayerful consideration and timely generosity toward this need.